Passage Des Princes

Architects: Namixis
Construction company: Allianz

The history of the Parisian Passage Des Princes has been very turbulent. It was built in 1860 and destroyed in 1985, although ten years later the decision was reached to rebuild it maintaining the original design.

This covered walkway houses a large number of toy shops and stores dedicated to modelling and video games… It is exciting for both the young and the not-so-young who have an inner child..

Our colleagues at FAIN France replaced 12 lifts installed in 1995 with other state-of-the-art electric lifts that featured coloured stainless steel doors and frosted glass cabins.